THE NEW EDITION OF
THE HEART & HUSET
MEMBERSHIP IS HERE
Want to dive even deeper into your Scandinavian roots?
- Do you yearn to know more about the traditions of your heritage and how to incorporate them into your home?
- Do you want to bake and cook more traditional Scandinavian foods for each season and holiday?
- Are you stuck trying to figure out practical, accessible, and fun ways to share your heritage with your family and friends?
- Do you wish you had the skills and resources to tell your family’s history (and your own story!)?
- Would you like to go beyond the surface-level trends of hygge, fika, and other Scandi ideals and learn to really incorporate them into your life?
In short, are you admittedly a bit of a nerd when it comes to all things Scandinavian?Join now
Then You've Just Found Your People!
CELEBRATING 2 YEARS
THE NEW HEART & HUSET SCANDI LIVING MEMBERSHIP
THE HEART & HUSET IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE ALL THINGS SCANDINAVIAN. *
Through live virtual events and an ever-growing library of content to enjoy at your own pace, you'll experience the heart of Scandinavian culture and heritage like never before.
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of your roots
- Get to know other like-minded people who love Scandinavia
- Embrace your best Scandi-style life, no matter where you call home
Join this lively community for a deep dive into the heart of our Scandinavian heritage and uncover ways to infuse your home and life with all the warmth and hospitality you associate with the best of it.
* You do NOT need to have Scandinavian ancestry to join, simply an interest!
Connect with new friends at these live weekly gatherings. The heartbeat of the original Heart & Huset (Fridays 5pm PT/8pm ET, replays available)
SCANDI BOOK CLUB
Make your way through a compelling book chosen for its literary connections to Scandinavian heritage, history, folklore, culture, and more!
Build your Scandi cooking and baking repertoire with curated recipe collections that tie into the season, current book club selection, or theme
Take a deeper dive into topics related to the book club selection, season, or area of interest with author talks and expert interviews (replays available)
FIKA FRIDAY RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Savor a sweet treat curated based on the season and theme while enjoying the conversation and community during Fika Friday
SCANDI MOVIE NIGHTS
Join us on Zoom and we’ll all press ‘play’ at the same time to watch a Scandi movie, show, or documentary while chatting together
THE HEART & HUSET DIFFERENCEJoin now
The Heart & Huset is here to help you gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of your roots in a way that’s more personal, engaging, active, and intimate than a traditional blog, club, or forum is able to provide.
You know the value and importance of heritage and family. You're now invited to become a member of this lively community designed to help you get the resources, recipes, and connections you need to live out your best Scandinavian-style life, no matter where you call home.
I'm Daytona Danielsen, an author who specializes in the connection between food, family, and heritage. I've spent nearly 14 years sharing Scandinavian recipes and stories—first on my (now-retired) food blog Outside Oslo and most recently in my cookbook Modern Scandinavian Baking and in The Heart & Huset. I love the food, history, literature, art, and culture of my heritage because of the way it connects me to my loved ones, both past and present. I'm guessing you feel the same.
The Heart & Huset is an intimate and engaging community designed to help you get the resources, recipes, and connections you need to live out your best Scandinavian-style life, no matter where you call home. Will you join us?
A rich community and a deeper connection to your roots is waiting for you in the membership.
Two options, to fit your individual needs
JOIN TODAY AT THE SPECIAL 2ND ANNIVERSARY PRICE!
Join today and stay locked in at this monthly price for the life of your membership.